Full Body Massage
Nothing beats the feeling of having your total relaxation and someone literally squeezing tension out of your body.
This will help you kick the stressful week away from your temple.
The therapist will massage your whole body during a therapeutic massage lasting at least 60 minutes.
Ahh, every skin caring person’s dream. Hence this should be a more integral part of your daily routine.
We integrate facial massage in to our facial treatments because we just understand.
This treatment does not only help soothe and smoothen your skin, but also helps drain away tension, improve blood circulation, and revitalise your muscles.
The results will be a more radiant and flawless you.
There are many benefits to a body scrub.
A body scrub will exfoliate your skin, peeling off dead skin cells and rubbing away hard and flaky skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
Our scrub products include an oily base which moisturises and soothes your skin as it is scrubbed. The products and techniques used offer massage whilst the exfoliating granules help deal with the dead skin.
The rubbing action boosts circulation increase blood flow to the skin's surface.
Our sport massages are focused on clients with intense workout regimes or athletes.
Sports massage helps to prepare the athlete for performance, reduce fatigue, and relieve muscle swelling and tension.
Heavily exercised muscles may also lose their capacity to relax.
A regular routine of massage therapy is very effective in combating these effects of heavy exercised muscles.
We apply sports massages before and after athletic events, with many “maintenance” sessions in-between meets or competitions.
One of the most rewarding yet difficult phases in life is that of being a mother.
Needless to say, once you start, it’s a life-long programme.
Part of the process is the recovery of the mind, body and soul after a mother has given birth. To relax the body and to have it adjust to its new setting after pregnancy.
It helps re-centre the mother and speed balancing of the body which often affect the skin, appetite, health and emotions.
How can it benefit me after birth?
• Provides relaxation
• Relieve and improve backache / back pain
• Promote Improved Blood Circulation
• Boost milk production
• Reduces stress
• Improve Interest for Sex afterbirth
• Regain Pre-Pregnancy Charm
Pre-natal massages can improve overall pre-natal health for many expecting mothers.
Massage therapies can be incorporated in to ones pre-natal care as a supplement.
Consultation with your pre-natal carer is important so that guidance is provided before treatments are embarked on.
We recommend these treatments because they can help reduce anxiety, relieve muscle aches and joint pains, as well as improve the overall experience of the pregnancy.
We offer both side-lying and semi-reclined positioning.
Manicures & Pedicures
Who doesn’t like to treat themselves and their nails to a VIP treatment.
Mrs Fancy Pants, we get you.
Our nail treatments will keep you looking and feeling ravishing for that special occasion you have lined up.
Our goal is to make sure you get VIP treatment so you walk out as the best version of yourself, simple as that
These are appropriate for Office functions, team building, weddings, pamper parties, and children parties.
Total therapists used depends on the amount of guests and time available – please contact us for a customized quotation.
• Royal head, neck & shoulder massage
• Royal Back Scrub & 60 minutes full body massage (home)
• Foot & Hand Treatment
• Mani’s & Pedi’s
• Gentle Facials are charged separately per person
(Cleanse, tone, scrub, neck, moisturising using the
Willa Krause Skin Care product range).
Bookings and Appointments
- Bookings can be made via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0626734579
- Bookings must be secured with a deposit of 50% of the full treatment cost, or a valid gift card number.
- We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for cancellation of treatment(s) booked. We do not accept e-mails for cancellation purposes.
- Booking appointments, in advance, is strongly recommended in order to avoid disappointment.
- ‘Walk-in’ appointment bookings cannot be guaranteed.
- All missed appointments or late cancellations will be charged the full amount.
- Cancellation within prescribed time of 48 hours will only be charged 20% of the treatment booked
- Groups of 4 or more require 48 hours notice.
- All appointment times include undressing and dressing time.
Prices and Payment
- All prices in price list are subject to change without notification
- All promotions and prices thereof are only valid for indicated period of promotion
- We accept cash and EFT, Debit and credit card payments only. Regrettably we do not accept cheques, American Express and Diners Cards.
- Voucher holders must make a booking to redeem their voucher telephonically or by email
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for money
- If a booking is made with a voucher and the voucher holder cancels less than 24 hours prior to treatment they will forfeit their voucher
- If vouchers are stolen or misplaced they may not be replaced.
- Kindly arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment (use time to have a drink and pre-therapy logistics)
- Should you arrive late for your appointment the treatment time will be reduced to stick with your scheduled time
- Our prices do not include gratuities. All guest should feel no obligation to offer a gratuity if you were unhappy with your service (please let us know if that is the case). You can contact us via Email : email@example.com.
- We encourage you to communicate any health concerns you may have, with your technician before treatment in order to better meet your needs.
- A lifestyle form is to be completed prior to your treatment so as to alert your consultant of any medical conditions you may have.
- We request that all noise be kept to a minimum so as not to disturb other guests.
- Please ensure that cell phones are either on silence or switched off. We understand that you need to use your cell phone, but in the interests of harmony, please do so with all other clients in mind.